This one smells like an exit scam, walks like an exit scam and talks like an exit scam (better yet, doesn't talk at all), so what to think of it. Nothing is confirmed yet, but red flags all over the place: this article lays out the case against MFX: https://beincrypto.com/did-modern-finance-chain-mfx-just-exit-scam/. Just to give some highlights:
- ICO softcap wasn't reached (2700 btc instead of required 4500 btc), yet they claimed softcap was reach and project would move forward, no refunds given to investors.
- The closed Telegram community and moved to announcement channel, only 1 post since Jan 2019
- After ICO, communication with team was exceptionally non existent.
- No more communication from other social media either and from the same time the founders went silent to on their personal Twitter
- Github inactive since Aug 2018.
- Website unusable, because register function is disabled.