To understand Bitcoin SV requires a deep understanding of consensus networks and bitcoin as a protocol. The facts:
- BSV is shares Satoshi Nakamoto's Genesis and the entire UTXO set in compliance with the 0.1 rule set.
- If bitcoin is to be sound money, it cannot be changed without a consensus of distributed hash
- BTC and BCH were separated by consensus of that distributed hash creating two chain tips of the same network that BOTH operate outside of consensus. Therefore either both are bitcoin, or neither are, if you understand that there can only be one chain with the genesis block and competing hash.
- BSV split off of BCH in order to make its way back to the 0.1 rule set in order to return to the status of sound money that can be trusted never to change.
- By the rules of distributed consensus set out in the white paper, there are 3 versions of bitcoin currently out of consensus. In order to "win," miners must either orphan or reorganize 2 versions into the main bitcoin blockchain. Until that point, all 3 are technically valid *and* invalid.
BSV is currently mined by CoinGeek, Squire, BMG, SVPool, Poolin, MemPool and a number of smaller miners. Mining statistics will be updated here: https://sv.coin.dance/blocks
For people worried about Craig Wright being or not being Satoshi Nakamoto, consider the fact that he was outed by various sources against his will to his own personal detriment. Here's some evidence of being Satoshi:
Email to Julian Assange in 1996 showing his membership in the Cypherpunk Mailing List: http://cypherpunks.venona.com/date/1996/09/msg01513.html
Ian Griggs explaining the extortion of CSW for being Satoshi before the BBC broke the story: https://twitter.com/iang_fc/status/674722847160422400
Gavin Andresen's experience explaining how CSW proved that is Satoshi. Gavin Wright was handed the bitcoin project when Satoshi went into hiding: http://gavinandresen.ninja/satoshi
Jon Matonis' proof of Satoshi: https://medium.com/@jonmatonis/how-i-met-satoshi-96e85727dc5a
JVP explanation of meeting Satoshi: https://twitter.com/haq4good/status/727846103522017280
CSW signing with the Satoshi keys: https://youtu.be/5DCAC1j2HTY