BitCash (BITC) - Reviews & Ratings
Add your review:
|Dr. Doom 200 rated: March 19, 2019 06:43:44|
hmmm yes, vetted gives it at least some level of credibility however, most of that vetting doesn't go much further than ID verification and seeing if there is plagiarism in code or whitepaper, which for this project doesn't seem to be the case, so that is a good sign.
- per general crypto community standards pre mine and block reward fees are by default a shady practice (this is however without regard for its application)
- for a project that truly tries to bring a cryptocurrency for the world, the Github activity seems to be underwhelming the last few months.
- there seems to be 2 coin system with a stable bitcash dollar that would protect the value of your coins in your wallet. However, in the whitepaper it is not explained at all how that technically works and influences the supply of coins. Somehow you would just get the double amount of Bitcash for your bitcash dollars if the dollar value of bitcash dropped by 50%. No explanation on where those coins are coming from and how that works in economical sense. Seems wishful thinking to me.
|Fiat Daily 97 rated: March 19, 2019 06:05:11|
I do like their ideas and the fact that some vetting has been done by another party (does anyone know the credibility of Proof of Review as review source?). I read the report and it does make BitCash seem a lot more legit than I would otherwise perhaps had assumed. Project does also have some interesting innovations:
- can send crypto to social media accounts, no addresses are strictly necessary to transact
- blockchain has privacy features to keep the public records secret, but can be disclosed for law enforcement with a "master key"
- wallet has easy integration with accounting software
- recurring payments are possible
|cryptomach007 8 rated: March 16, 2019 23:23:56|
This project has been carefully reviewed and vetted by Proof of Review.
A detailed analysis and review can be located here:
|Percent change (24H):||%|
|Percent change (1H):||%|
|Market Cap (USD):||$ 0.00|