kurtwuckertjr posted on October 28, 2019 21:41:28
What is there to like about Cardano? It’s a redundant, boring project that brings nothing new except hubris. Peer reviewed audits of all changes? Why? Blockchains aren’t complex from a software standpoint. The things blockchains do are very simple to code. So why is everything taking so long? Because Charles is a scientist and not a businessman. He’s tinkering this thing to death, and can’t deliver anything of value because, as I said before, all of these blockchains are redundant except for the personalities associated with them.
From 2041 posted on September 07, 2019 20:55:50
I have been following the blockchain and crypto space since 2017 and Cardano has remained my top coin for which I see the most long term potential in. They take a long term approach, making sure the core technology and principles are sound as it's developing.
The team building Cardano (IOHK) is very transparent and open about what they're doing, for example:
- Their entire code base is open source and peer reviewed, they've taken a scientific approach to development and have over 40 academic papers published to date.
- Control and development of the project is currently divided up into 3 independent organisations; IOHK, The Cardano Foundation & Emurgo. So if there are any organisational issues arise the entire project isn't at risk.
- They have a clear road map about what they're doing https://cardanoroadmap.com/en
- The founder Charles Hoskinson holds regular AMA's on his youtube channel, which other project has a leader which does this? https://www.youtube.com/user/charleshoskinson
- Lastly, once Cardano is completed and the core techology is built, ongoing governance, control and development will be completely decentralized and in the hands of the owners of the currency (ADA).
If you're looking for a cryptocurrency that's built from the ground up the right way, Cardano is it. Just don't expect things to happen overnight, they're not the kind of project to cut corners to get progress and results sooner. If successful, Cardano could one day be the backbone of the worlds economy, so not something you want to rush.
Get a weekly update on the best and worst projects right in your inbox.