Tritanium (TTNZ) - Reviews & Ratings
Add your review:
|Steven_nevetS 4 rated: April 26, 2019 15:21:44|
Team growing client and customer base. They are using blockchain for traceability and tracking. Their dApps took time but now they ready and have clients. Brilliant project showcasing how blockchain can be useful. Brilliant project. Glad to have found it!
|JJ1437 2 rated: April 21, 2019 13:52:09|
I saw them give a presentation at an event held by the law firm K&L Gates in Chicago a few weeks ago. They presented last year at the International Data Engineering and Science (IDEAS) conference and it was by far one of the best presentations.
|TritaniumLabs 4 rated: April 21, 2019 10:13:29|
The website was in the process of being move from tritanium.io when the listing was created, it has since been completed.
- TTNZ is a "Coin" not a "Token". Coins are how miners are paid to protect the Blockchain. Tokens are assets that ride on a Blockchain protected by a coin.
- Permissioned Blockchains are operated by a central authority like IBM, Oracle, or Microsoft. The lack of adoption of Blockchain in business is due to the barriers to entry caused by the large companies operating Permissioned Blockchains. Projects are announced but never completed.
- Public Blockchains pay the mining community (Instead of giant corporations) through transaction fees and block rewards paid to miners.
- Public Blockchains are much less expensive and more open for small businesses. With a Permission Blockchain, there is an upfront cost and in most cases it is necessary to operate a node.
|CryptoBox 23 rated: April 21, 2019 09:26:51|
Coin is listed on txtBit.io with regular activity since April 12. There are links to the founder's Linkedin profiles on the about us page of their website. The founders have been presenting regularly at business blockchain events in the Chicago area with videos on YouTube. The product description on the website seems very detailed, so if it's a scam they are doing a very good job of it. If they break into even one of the markets they say they are targeting, then the project should have some success.
|Ricky_Vee 3 rated: April 20, 2019 06:47:05|
This could be a real hidden gem, or total trash. Only time will tell. i started mining this about 6 months ago and grabbed around 5000. Glad i did as it hit its first exchange and is already at 0.01. TXBit.io has the active listing and aside from this, i do feel that with time this project could be a huge success. TTNZ has more potential than 99% of the shitcoins out there like QWC or BBS. It even has a working use case so i remain neutral now to see how things go.
|Crypto Bear 48 rated: April 13, 2019 03:48:22|
This looks super suspicious to me.
- very little github activity to backup the magnitude of what the project claims to be.
- traceability blockchain is somehow presented as something unique to Tritanium, though they admit this is already an inherent property of Bitcoin. Explanation seems to suggest that this is primarily supposed to be a corporate permissioned blockchain, which means that it would make little sense to do such a thing on a public blockchain with some token attached to it. Enterprises can find much better and more efficient solutions for this with existing enterprise private blockchain solutions.
- About page shows for description the "lorum epsilum" text
- Team members social media profile links return to about page (links are not existent)
- Blog articles by "John Doe", last articles published in May 2018
- There WAS an ICO for ERC20 token which is supposed to have been converted to the native coin on their own blockchain. https://medium.com/@mdashikmia/tritanium-token-ttnz-total-ttnz-token-to-be-minted-250-million-250-000-000-b6ce51b4cf4e
- Where to buy? Website show: exchanges coming soon. No exchanges yet, although a bitcointalk post from April 12 that the first exchange listing is tomorrow (April 13) on txbit.io.
- Apparently from time to time they update their bitcointalk thread and there should be an active Discord channel. Their Telegram channel is abandoned and I don't see much other social media representation.
|Percent change (24H):||%|
|Percent change (1H):||%|
|Market Cap (USD):||$ 0.00|